Nowadays, we rely on HVAC more than any appliance in the home or business. Therefore, it is critical for it to function. To keep your system functioning optimally, we recommend having it inspected 1 to 2 times a year. But you don't have to take our word for it. Here is a list of reasons you should get maintenance on your system.
- Keeping your system maintained may prolong the life of the system beyond 20 years
- Regular maintenance keeps you safe from carbon monoxide leaks, poor air quality, and electrical fires
- A well-functioning system prevents moisture and keeps mold from developing in your home
- Getting regular maintenance is required for your HVAC warranty
- Regular system checks prevent expensive repairs and premature replacement
- A well-running system keeps your system energy-efficient, minimizing energy waste
Many people wait until something goes wrong with their system to contact us. However, developing a much more proactive approach is the better way to go. Our contractors at Greater Boston Heating & Air change filters, remove dirt and debris in and around the system, add refrigerant, ensure the thermostat is functioning, and more. To get started with regular maintenance on your system, call our HVAC contractors in Boston today for a FREE quote.